Sunday 26 June 2011

A Quickie Post: Friday at the Library...!

Woke up at 11:30am...yes that's early considering all the other times I have in the past week! Took a shower and nothing much then realized it was time to check on this book I need for an important essay! It was availible at a library sorta near where I live (Bishan Public Library) and I reserved it online. I got my dad to drive me there since I was going to get damn heavy books!

Turns out there was far more goodness there on the shelves than I thought...I ended up not having to pay the $1.55 reserve fee for that one book which is well...a dollar fifty-five saved I guess! Checked out 9 suckers...and a couple of them were bloody heavy!

Pretty cool public library, eh? the glass rectangles literally jut out from the building and are like private areas for people to hang out, study and read...
Took pictures of my current cleansers and scrubs for a quick overview and am in the process of taking photos of shoes I bought recently!

Swatches and photos are on the way for my NYX hual!

I also spent a couple hours today scrubbing the BBQ grill stand!! Parts of it shines like its new! Ouch...me poor fingers!

The weather was also unbelievably cool this evening and I roasted a chicken with orange sauce and potato chunks for dinner which was amazing...too bad I forgot to take photos before everything was eaten! :(

Follow me for up coming reviews!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...