Tuesday 19 July 2011

Shopping Haul for July @ SAM/Plaza Singapura (sinma, bourjois, Sheene, Coleur inc!)

I've been sleeping quite badly lately...(still summer break) and have resorted to listening to 30 min clips of heavy rain on youtube to fall asleep...sigh. Well, at least to my pleasant surprise I have NOT put any weight on even though I haven't been working out much. Yay!

This was when I went to check out the Video History Exhibition at the Singapore Arts Museum, partly for Art work and school and for learning about artists. It's pretty interesting and I appreciate all the hard work to set up the works. I'm always shocked by how much the space inside the museum can be transformed. However I'm disappointed by S'poreans who I see visiting! They walk around the sofas and chairs and just look and glance and leave to the next display! Hello! There is tv and seats and head phones so you can take a listen to what's on the tv screen! That's the art work! Oh well...I picked up some things that day too...

Just to say, I've been going over my shopping budget in the last few months so there will be plenty of reviews and posts about food in the coming months! Bear with my lack of new products! I will make it worth your while!

Note: Next post will be a mascara review!

I got my allowance this month in 2 dollar bills! Yay! I love small notes! Makes me feel a bit richer...hehe

Couldn't get nothing at M&S, right? I used to love Jaffa's when I was in the Uk, so picked this to try. It's sweeter than I like, almost too sickly sweet..the Bourbon biscuits just nice and the Viennese sandwiches have yet to be tasted!

Buy@ SAM (s'pore arts museum)...apparently a very durable and eco-friendly wallet...not too friendly to my WALLET at $25...

It is definitely water/dirt resistant, feels like a tough thin plastic....


Hah! Lis poo kindly was my model! There are many cool designs...all are very different from one another...

Kitteh playing with it...she likes to scratch just about anything!

Two spaces for cards on the inside and space one either end sides...there is a separation that splits the the cash section above into two.


John Little @ Plaza Singapura...Miao!! Kitteh alert!

Buy @ John Little Beauty Section...Couleur Inc 2 way cake, Bourjois mineral buffing brush & mineral radiance pressed powder!

A good buy @ $14.20 for compact+refillable powder+ sponge...
It opens up this way though, a big difficult for quick checks...
Been using it for about 2 months and I don't know if it's the powder that's breaking out my forehead with pimples...but I think that's due to my lack of sleeping properly...

This compact was for my Grandma, part of a beauty kit I put together for her, she's almost 80 but takes cares of her appearance very well. Still going out, singing, having dinner and lunch with friends, she likes pink blush and an even complexion.

Very slender case compared to Maybelline, Za and L'oreal...

Almost all make up can be considered "Mineral" actually based on ingredients alone, but I was drawn to the compact, light coverage and fragrance!

At $26 it's quite a toll on the wallet...14 g? Ok, I guess, more than normal but its not refillable...

That's what you get...the puff comes on top of the powder when you open.

Don't really know if this can be called a puff...it was soo thin and crappy, I cleaned my face with cleanser and threw it away!

This brush was meant for their mineral mousse foundation...a small buffer

Cute, fits into my small make up bag nicely, good if I'm carrying around a compact powder and want more coverage on the forehead and around the nose!

Buy @ Sinma outside Lucky Plaza...

Two brushes, Sheene mascara, Mosaic Blush and Hyundai nail art pen/brush...

The pen and brush applicators are on the same side...pull off the top, you've got a squeeze polish fine tip pen!

Screw off the same size but under the pen and you've got a thin nail art brush! I only don't know how many ml of product I get, it's not stated anywhere!

They had several blushes in corals, pinks and a brown, a bit bulky in packaging but beautiful colors with some shimmer!

$11.90 is cheap for singapore! Y'all know that if you compare with guardian/watsons...but I wouldn't have called it "amber red"...maybe "Salsa rose"...

Gorgeous deep rosy color, I gave my new NYX Mocha blush to Grandma (weeping) so this is sort of a replacement...it is very pigmented so one swirl and tap is more than enough per cheek!

These were $6.90 together...surprising quite soft (shorter bristles are stiff) and dense brushes...they actually fit in place of the sponge of the Colouer Inc compacts...this is perfect for compact/loose powder and even applying blush!

Had to search through a whole bunch that look the same to find this one with the bendy wand!

In four different brushes, the rest are normal bristle wands I think...(not all samples were there)


My cat sleeping on my bed while I take the photos...sigh...she's so adorable...


Thanks for stopping by!












































































Feel free to leave me comments and questions!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...