Tuesday 30 August 2011

Magazine Special: Elle August (with Beauty Book and pouch!) (photos!)

I mean to put this up at the beginning of the month when it was more relevant but oh well! For those in Singapore you may have seen the advert on TV about Elle's August edition with a beauty book and make up pouch! I called my mom immediately (because she was out) to grab a copy for me! 

After looking around myself and not being able to find it, mom nabbed a hidden copy that a newpaper stand lady passed to her that was beneath all the magazines! Oh the joy!

I took photos and then ripped it right open! I've got plenty of make up pouches but it's lovely! The Beauty book is already great, I love anything make up! If there was a magazine purely of products, their prices and ratings...that would be my pocket pal!

Continue below for more photos of the Beauty Book and pouch!

It was quite a heavy pack!


Beauty Book on the back against a colorful background!

$10 only if you spend like $150 first! No thanks!
For $8 for literally two books...it's worth it! Plus the simple and pretty make up pouch!

Ta-da! It's like a little black book for make up!

Seee! Thicker than some magazines! Very worth it!
My favorite types of products! Mascara and liners!

Easy to follow looks!

I appreciate grid charts like this...it's great for anyone to find a type of product suited for them!



Orange...um, not my color...but I think I could do coral blush!

Lovely looks but not an 'everyday' look for Singapore's 70% and onwards humidity!


yay! call it cheap but I love it!

It's big enough for bringing full sized cleanser and scrubs! (smaller bottles of course!)


Nice plastic casing that's waterproof!





Thanks for stopping by!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...