Tuesday 30 August 2011

To Do list! (Sept 2011)

Holy cow, it's already going to be September!! Unbelievable isn't it?

Yay! Sept 3 is when H&M opens in Singapore! But I'm definitely not going on the first few days! I'm sure it's going to be sooo packed and there may be minor issues they may face opening! But I will check them out! 

Apparently the first person was a guy? (think thats what i heard!)

Chaos, it seems during the opening day!

I've still got plenty I want to post but I've done more than 5 last night! So here's a list of things to do! 

  • Get a replacement mini notebook for jotting things down!
  • NOT buy any new cosmetics for a while! (with the exception of a few things...hehe)
  • Getting up to date with my blog posts...
  • Doing looks with my monolids! (sans strong mascara)
  • Do posts of nail polish! (i've got plenty of colors!)
  • More food posts! (photos are being organized)
  • Feature pets (which i sadly have not gotten around to!)
  • Thank my subscribers! (even if they get around to reading or commenting!)
Yikes! That's a big list! I'll do what I can! And most of all I'm looking forward to reviewing things I got my brother to get from the States!

Maybelline Define-a-lash...you are my one true love!! It's the testing period now! But I've got more make up than before and I need to use and buy wisely!

YEP! Keeping the pic small as to add to (mostly my own) excitement! The foundation isn't for me, so it looks much darker than my normal color!

Subscribe, follow and stay tuned for more beauty and foodie related posts! I guarantee nice photos!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...