Thursday 8 September 2011

Quick Look: Sally Hansen Xtreme wear nail polish in 'Sugar babe' (photos!)

I've been a lover of nail polishes for the last year! I had a neutrals phase and then bright colors and now back to dark, almost black shades. If you love your neutrals with a bit of spunk, Sally Hansen's Xtreme wear in 'Sugar Babe' is a delectable sugary peach that would look lovely on most nails and skin tones.

It comes in an cylindrical bottle, slim compared to other bottles. The product itself is quite long wearing without any top and base coats (which I often/never use) I'd say at least a good 4-5 days no chipping.  I rather touch up tips that've chipped. I find chipped polish with a top coat is thick and touching up then is a hassle.

The color has fine shimmers throughout, it's a pinky peach and has a lovely consistency. I find the brush easy to use, not too thick it's long and flat which is great for smaller nails that take more precision on the sides!


Paid: $13.90 SGD (I think, for 1 bottle UP)

It's not 'cheap' but it's definitely cheaper compared to OPI in Singapore which retails at $23.90 SGD and Nicole at $17.90.

The Face Shop and Skin Food are popular choices in Singapore, plenty of colors, and very affordable! I will have some photos up sometime on my box full of face shop polish!

Love the line...has lovely basic to bold shades...

See the precise shape of the brush, it's just nice to layering it on...
Sugar babe! Like that name alright!


It's almost a medium peach with two solid coats....


With flash! They have a light golden sheen to them in natural light too.


It's a lovely color, easy to apply and goes well with any outfit and skin color! It goes in my 'staple' bag of basics separate from other colors.





Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to comment!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...