Sunday 16 October 2011

LOTD: Midnight Blue (photos!)

I've been inactive for a while now...things have been good and bad recently so I'm sorry to myself and anyone who's been reading! I've been really liking dark smokey eye looks but at school I'd rarely line my lower lash line because of smudging and a tendency for my eyes to water!

I did this last week and I loved how it looks. It just gives me that extra dark edginess I think we all should have.

I've thrown in a few photos of my way home that I took...so enjoy!


Things used:

  • MAC Carbon eyeshadow (black)
  • Dark shimmery navy from Maybelline 8-pan eyeshadows
  • Neutrogena eyeliner (twilight)
  • Kiss me Herione mascara (waterproof black)
  • L'oreal true match foundation (R2)
  • Clinique superbalanced pressed powder

Photos were taken at the end of the day! So the black had mixed in with the blue on the outer third and crease!


The eyeshadow and eyeliner layered looked great...


Originally carbon was on the outer third and along the crease but it mixed in by the end of the day!

So dark and lovely....


Not too drastic and very wearable...

The leaves on the trees finally growing back after branches were hacked off....

My leg against the steps....

Waiting with my lappie for dad....

Lis sleeping on my bed...covering her eyes...





Thanks for stopping by!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...