Monday 19 December 2011

Food: Green Pumpkin and Bakerzin Bakery! (and some pet pics!)

A bunch of photos of some really yummy breads, my 'oh so amazing' kitty and some good news in our garden!


Wasted kitty cat! She was sleeping like that and I just couldn't resist!
Sleeping kitty! That's how she sleeps when the lights are on in my room!
Sweet ham, mayo and japanese fish floss! Sooo yummy!



Outside from my bed room...

My bio teacher...a portrait of when she was in a horrible mood one day.
Our husky, Sirius, ignoring the new biscuit...
LGBT friendly kitty!
Ain't she cute?
Fancy but affordable priced bakery at NEX shopping center in Serangoon. They have some very creative things.

Black sesame seed floss bun with meat inside.

Japanese influenced pastries! I think this is also located in Serangoon area.
Pork teriyaki in buns...
Custard cubes

Some type of sponge cake
Finally after 2 years of no fruit, this lime bush is fruiting like crazy! Counted more than 30 limes growing now!






Feel free to leave comments! Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...