Saturday 7 January 2012

Quick look: Majolica Majorca Rouge Majex lipgloss in BE706!

Just a quick look at a Rouge Majex lipgloss I got last year. I bought a pink toned brown nude shade, I'm quite sure it was BE 706...if not then BE 205!

Majolica Majorca rouge majex lipgloss in BE 706!

Bent flat wand, it's pretty tiny....
Lovely pink toned nude shade with fine glitter...it's sheer when worn, even with a thick layer.

Packaging & Product!


I really liked the tube, it's small and very cute. The golden top with the fancy writing caught my eye. It contains about 6ml with a typical for tubed lipglosses. However the short wand made it impossible to get out product from the bottom, it also did a crap job at getting product from the sides inside the tube. 

I even turned the tube upside down for two days but got nothing on the wand!

I really liked the shade, it's great and easy but is not pigmented at all. When applied, it's very sheer but as promised this gloss is very moisturizing. No worries about stickiness or thickness. 

Paid: $17.90

Bottom Line: Packaging two thumbs up, product isn't bad if you don't mine sheer colors...only problem is that it's impossible to finish all the product, because you can't get it out!



Have you tried any Majolica Majorca products? Do you like sheer glosses? Let me know!



Feel free to leave comments! Thanks!



5 comments:

  1. I have a couple of these lipglosses and theyre really nice

    http://tzeyien89.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's almost $20 for a lip gloss! Expensive :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rainy Days and Lattes

    Yes, unfortunately this is the normal price for drugstore lipglosses here! Maybelline, revlon, l'oreal and all! We're used to it but I'd sure love if it were cheaper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @TzeYien89

    Yep I, like how they're moisturizing. Your blog looks great, I've followed :p

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...