Wednesday 23 May 2012

Skirt & bag haul for May 9~2012! (Cotton On, Pedro)


A few lovely goodies for the up and coming hot summer months and nights out! Cotton on in Singapore is selling bunches of light weight textured/patterned/plain body con skirts, mix and match two for $30 SGD!

I ended up loving the fit and color of the coral skirt I went back and got three more! Two brights and one faux leather one! I need color in my dark wardrobe!

Continue below for close ups!

Body con skirts from Cotton On (2 for $30), Taupe handbag from studio tangs ($35), Clutch bag from Pedro ($65)

Black lace looking rose pattern over taupe lining from Cotton On


Soft textured body con skirt in a bright coral! looks great with tanned legs, so easy and comfy and versatile!


One single large pocket on the side...great for easy access!



This beautiful clutch caught my eye immediately! Everything about it, functionality, looks and versatility!

Who ever thought of making this for holding...is a fucking genius! (excuse my language, it impressed me sooo much!!)

Two sections inside with a zipped section in the back, with two magnetic clips

Very chanel-que type of weave metal link strap, long enough for cross-body

A great size, not too small, the perfect night out clutch size in my opinion. The pink pearlesque finish is just stunning! looks like $200 instead of $65!


 Have you made any colorful purchases for summer? 
Shorts, skirts? 
let me know!


Feel free to comment!


14 comments:

  1. Love the grey bag and the coral skirt! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe...they've been getting lots of love! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. nice haul!!!
    the pedro clutch is so pretty! I love pedro bags, eventhough they're a bit more expensive than charles and keith ( my mom is a HUGE fan of charles& keith, she even has a discount card for C&K Singapore eventhough she lives in indonesia.-.- )
    anyway I also like the lace skirt, been looking for something like it recently. I might check cotton on store here in berlin,hope they have similar one! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pedro has some really nice evening clutches, pricier than C & K, yes but the quality is great! She has the singapore card? haha! She must have bought a lot when she was here then! Definitely a big fan, I've got it too! xp

      Hope you find the skirt, it's a great way to wear something lacey looking, not too much and easy to dress up.

      Delete
  3. Nice haul, the color coral skirt i thinks is really cute and fashion...
    I like it your blog i´m following you sweetie and i hope you follow me back~~

    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Fan Page

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey dear.. i absolutely loved the bag and the skirt..:)

    I am ur new follower.. hope you follow back..:)

    IndianBeautyForever.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the things! I'll be checking your blog out soon! :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely purchases :) The skirts look like they'd be so easy to wear and comfortable as well. I like the pop of colour of the coral one and the lace one has a pretty touch of femininity. Love the studs on the clutch as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Incredible comfortable, soft, stretchy and colorful, I feel so much happier with pops of bright color now! Haha, yeah the studs are damn awesome :)

      Delete
  6. that clutch bag looked so cool - you're right, the design is clever!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...