Friday 27 July 2012

FOTD & outfit for the beach!


Summer & the beach! What a romance made with perfection! 


Here are photos of my OOTD, FOTD and food with a recent trip to the beach! Do enjoy!

I'm a huge seafood foodie, I can eat any form of sea dwelling creatures anytime of the day and any season of the year,

Continue below of the fotd, ootd and more photos!



Haha, yes I know, another  winged liner look but it's my standard! I promise I've got fun looks coming soon!
A metallic dark green over my regular black winged liner!
A light brown on the lids with my go to theBalm highlighter (review here)!

Metallic green liner look!

Products used: Revlon quad in Blushing wine, Bourjois waterproof pencil in 43 green insomniak (review here), kate gel liner (review here), kiss me herione mascara (review here)and bourjois healthy mix in 53 (review to come!)

Outfit of the Day!

My new favorite chiffon type top in a seafoam green color! White tank top underneath with jean shorts and an old bag from my mom which I'm loving!

Top: Kitschen Shorts: Forever21 Bag: United colors of benneton Tank top: kitschen

A summer lunch by the beach at Brussel Sprouts
 
Really yummy beBelgium beer

Mussels with a light tomato wine sauce
Their fries were so nice and chunky but crisp

Clams with sauce a la Blonde...a white wine stock

Oh, doesn't someone just look so pretty decorated with flowers?



Nothing like being carried off by your dad for a good dunking!

Standing in the 3 foot deep hole we dug! We reached the water table!

A proud little chef we have here! Assembled the pizzas all by himself!
After an entire week of induction and training, at work from 8-6...waking up at 6 everyday...I needed the day out at the beach to rejuvenate!

Have you been visiting the beach? 
Been munching down fish and fries?
Cold shakes and juices? 
let me know!


Feel free to leave comments and thank you!

31 comments:

  1. I've just found your blog and like it! Follow you now and it would be great if you follow me too!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the winged eyeliner look...but I'm so bad at making wings myself haha! XD
    Those clams look delicious...Making me a hungrier!
    I actually haven't been to the beach all summer so far...I really need to go. :( I feel like I'm missing a vital part of the season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Practice my dear! And little tricks like tape and a good thin brushed tiped eyeliner! You must visit the beach! It IS a vital part of the season! ^^

      Delete
  3. You look lovely and looks like you had a fantastic time at the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was great, tiring, wet and hot but thats how it is!

      Delete
  4. I am enjoying the opening ceremony Sharlynn! The parade of nations is coming up and those steak frites look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome...it was live at almost 4 in the morning! I've missed it live but I'll catch up soon! They were amazingly yummy! They were free flow but I was too full for another basket! :p

      Delete
  5. love your natural fotd and winged eyeliner look, your food pictures are making me extremely hungry during this time of the night LOL :S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, the metallic green over black liner look is something I do very often! Hehe I always go for the winged look, myself. I like your bag, btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! The black base makes a huge difference! :)

      Delete
  7. looks like fun and your working hours sound horrible D: glad you went to the beach for a breather! ^^v love your makeup! i always wanted to try out those colors!
    ahhaha seafood junkie! it's good that you love seafood! seafood is a lot healthier and has more healthy fats than say beef or something (or so i've heard!) i love sushi and sashimi, does that count? hehe
    ugh no, i haven't gone to the beach all summer -- yet! i definitely plan to do so next month!!!

    alex @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Thank god, that was just training days, my work is staggered and is every changing but it's better now! Yes, sushi and sashimi count! Beach visits are a must! But theyr'e always easy here in sunny singapore! :)

      Delete
  8. I'm a black and brown liner girl too. I like how you added the mossy green in though. I think I may try that today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do try, it makes such a fun edge to simple liner!

      Delete
  9. i like your sheer top, perfect for the beach!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It gets wet, but dries so fast!

      Delete
  10. wow. all pictures are very nice and cute :) your blog is very lovely and interesting

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do try to make everything here reflect myself and my style of presenting! Will check out your blog!

      Delete
  11. those clams look delicious!! and a day by the beach sounds good to me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were quite delicious, a day at the beach is always great in my books!

      Delete
  12. Hey, nice outfit! Its really cute and the food looks delicious. I like how you winged your eyes, Its hard for me to do that because I have weird Asian shaped eyes :P

    HEYLJ

    Follow Me!
    http://www.heylj.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! I love the food posts on your blog! yum! Tape is always a good friend for our eyes!

      Delete
  13. your make up looks great! i used to hate seafood but now i love it too

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhaa, great to hear, Ive always loved seafood!

      Delete
  14. Cool eye makeup!!! Food looks good :)
    come see my blog,

    xo Emma
    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty eye makeup and cite outfit! i really like the revlon palettes too. You did a great job.. and the beach looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh! I love spending time on the beach. I'd like to invite you to my blog and maybe follow each other. Your blog is great and I follow you with great pleasure. ^_^*

    Lia from Seoul,
    http://liascupofcoffee.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...