Wednesday 11 July 2012

Skincare review: Vichy Normaderm imperfection prone skin lotion (toner)!

Something I picked up a while ago together which a promotional set of their moisturizers for oily/acne prone skin from Vichy. (check out my review here!)

This toner is alcohol free (which I'm surprised their other products in this line are NOT) and is suitable for sensitive skin!

Continue below for the review!

Vichy Normaderm Imperfection prone skin lotion (toner)

Vichy Normaderm toner @ $36 SGD

Vichy Normaderm toner with NO alcohol



Product!

One of the full sized Vichy normaderm products I've used for months, this line is meant for acne/oily prone skin. Mine currently is normal to slightly oily sometimes. This toner is alcohol free which is great for sensitive skin and mildly oily skin. If you suffer from very oily skin, alcohol helps rid oil and dirt very well if not used in excess, as it can over dry the skin surface.

It smells of a very clean scent, it has no fragrance/color. Personally, I do not believe this product has really aided my skin improving in the last few months. It's gentle and works as any other regular toner does, nothing really special about it except for being alcohol free.

If you're interested in learning about how their pore serum, daily and night moisturizer worked for me, do check out the review link below!


Free mini samples of their pore serum, daily and night time moisturizers. I have full sizes of all three products from a set I bought and reviewed here!


Paid: $36 SGD ( $28.50 US)

Recommend: If you're really keen on a regular alcohol free toner, although it's a bit pricey, you're better off buying neutrogena alcohol free toner for half the price!

Repurchase: Nope!

Bottom line: Nothing special, I would not attribute improvement in my skin to this product.


Have you used any Vichy normaderm products?
Does your toner contain alcohol? 
let me know!


Feel free to comment! Thanks!
 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, too bad this toner is so plain! :( I'm still searching for my HG toner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute blog and I just had to follow :). I love vichy products. I was given some samples a few months back and it really worked well for me, however I don't think It's worth a purchase because it is pretty pricey!!! Maybe in the future though :). If you ever have the time please check out my blog - withlovex0-ploy.blogspot.com

    Ploy <3 xo

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...