Saturday 16 February 2013

Rave Review: Korres Mango Butter Lipstick in 13 Natural Pink! (FOTD)

Mango butter lip goodness! I've been one of the slow ones to try out Korres products but at the same time I believe and go on the reviews of other bloggers and youtubers on products before I purchase them, especially if it's online!

I received a haul of Korres lip products I ordered from Allcosmeticswholesale and I'd chosen this lipstick from the Mango butter collection!

Continue below for the review! 
Korres Mango Butter Lipstick in 13 Natural Pink
My first Korres products, a haul from Allcosmeticswholesale.com! They included a small sample of OCC liptar in 'divine', that's the orange tub in the middle!






Packaging & product!

The outer cardboard box of the lipstick is a bit funky and interesting...I sort of like the graffiti like print but most importantly everything is clearly labelled like the name, ingredients, description!

As someone with lips that tend to get very dry on the surface I was so pleased by the promised moisturizing quality the lipstick has! I relied on swatches from Karla Sugar.net, she has a bunch of swatches from the different lipstick lines from them and I loved how the colors are all so natural and glossy. I had a hard time choosing a shade to try but I settled on this natural pinky looking shade.

So far after wearing this my lips stay moist and I don't have caking of the product unlike with most other lipsticks. The finish is a soft gloss and the shade looks like my lips but better!

Wear time is pretty good as well, most lipsticks will last a good 4-6 hours before I need a proper touch up but this did just as well even with my constant picking!

Korres Mango Butter Lipstick in 13 Natural Pink
Bare lips!
Korres Mango Butter Lipstick in 13 Natural Pink
Had my boyfriend over the day I tried this lippie. I put on all my make up with him, explaining things along the way with what I was doing!
Absolutely love this shade, it's so flattering on my skin and I had a rosy cheek that went very well with my lip! Do pick up a Korres mango butter lipstick to try!
Paid: $7.99 USD (Ordered from Allwholesalecosmetics.com, I had to pay about 25-30% shipping fee!)

Recommend: Yes, for anyone looking for natural shades of lipstick with moisturizing properties!

Repurchase: Totally!! Next time I do order anything I'd be wanting another one of these babies!

Bottom line: A heaven for my drier lips, the formula truly is moisturizing and feels great on for a good amount of wear time. I love the natural shades they have and hope to get more!

Have you tried any Korres lip products! 
What do you think of this Mango Butter Lipstick? 
Want to try? Let me know!

Feel free to comment ladies! Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. ohhh, you made me want to try korres lip products now!! gahhh, so i guess "savig mode" will *again* be postponed until further notice! lolz! you look super lovely on the shade! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty colour, I love it! I haven't tried Korres lipsticks before but it looks so beautiful! I have tried their lip butters and lip glazes though which I like :) I will investigate and see where I can get this from online which will ship to Australia for a decent price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I been reading so many reviews on Korres products but haven't purchased anything. I'm on a spending ban right now to pay off my bills!! So annoying, I want try it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow it looks really nice! i havent tried the lipsticks yet, only the famous lip butters! but this one looks so good! I'll have a better look next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous color, it makes me wanna drool, lol. That was a pretty good price but dang the shipping cost was a pain. Glad it was worth it and kept your lips in good condition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to try them korres lip products and this definitely sold me! ><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lip colour, and am sold by the moisturising qualities as well. Definitely going to try Korres now!

    x Gi
    alibimag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...