Friday 22 March 2013

FOTD: A quick green and teal lined eye look!

Green and teal lined love! I personally love green and teals and blues! When I'm lazy, I go either neutral or just line my eyes with colored eyeliners! I know, not much skill is involved in lining eyes neatly but that's my way of being quick and not fussy when I'm in a rush to see my other half!

Continue below for the look!
Super quick and easy green and teal lined eyes!

Lightly tanned, green and teal lined eyes with a touch of rose on the cheeks!

Products used: Peripera I Love BB cream (my review here!), Missha Perfect Cover BB cream (my review here!), Bourjois Healthy balance powder (to be reviewed), Revlon matte shadow (for brows), Kiss me heroine eyeliner (to be reviewed), Kiss me Heroine mascara (my review here!), theBalm Mary-lou manizer highlighter (my review here!), Laura Mercier shimmer bloc (to be reviewed!), NYX trio (from my haul here!), Barry M Dazzle dust (my review here!), NYX blush in taupe, red earth mineral cream eye primer!


Bare face!

Mix of Missha and Peripera bb creams!




Used Barry M Dazzle dust in 92, lined wet it looks very green instead of aqua!
The pigment liner is very metallic in person! Used the bronzed walnut shade on the lids!


One of the first time I used my new Laura Mercier shimmer bloc! Omg, love! It's gentle and has such a great even sheen!
I added the teal liner on last minute because I really needed some color! I used Bourjois clubbing eyeliner! (my review here!)
Super quick and fun with different colors, I swear i've been spending a bit more time with make up since this last week was my break from school!




Lots of lovely review to come I promise! And some more neutral and more colorful looks!


Are you a fan of colored eyeliners? 
What shades do you go for? 
let me know!

Feel free to comment! Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Super pretty! I love teal colors on the eye <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this eye makeup look. ts soft and subtle. the teal color gives it a pop of colour. You have great skin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The teal liner looks great , it really makes the look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you look beautiful with the teal liner! ;))
    I've been trying colorful liners recently, been loving the sliver one from clio that you gave me ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful! I love your lips
    And yeah! Taupe from nxy :)
    I love this color so much <3
    xoxo
    Have a nice day <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous. I love playing with colored eyeliners too, especially if I don't have time to mess with eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...