Monday 18 March 2013

Special: First Beauty Blogger meet-up with Pamela from Jade in the Palace!

Met beauty blogger Pamela from Jade in the Palace!

Such a pleasure to finally meet another fellow beauty blogger! I got the chance to meet up with the lovely Pamela Ridwan from 'Jade in the Palace' beauty blog! (Check out her blog here!)

She was having several weeks of break from University in Germany and was going to be in Singapore for only a few days so we arranged a meet up and exchange!

Continue below for more!
The Blackmentos Beauty Box meeting up with Jade in the Palace! Sharlynn and Pamela!
Bright easy to wear purple eye with winged liner!
Color tattoo as a base, then the purple from UD blended up into the highlight!
Bright easy purple eye up close!
Products Used: Urban Decay the Feminine Palette (first edition), Canmake shading powder (eyebrows), Revlon Photo ready (contouring), Bourjois Healthy balance in 53, Maybelline color tattoo in Bad to the bronze, theBalm Mary-lou manizer highlighter (my review here!) , Bourjois pot blush in Rose Ambre (my review here!), Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in shade 53 (my review here!), Heroine make up mascara (my review here!), Heroine make up eyeliner (to be reviewed)
Wearing: Sheer top from Kitschen and small heart and butterfly necklace from Swarovski
Absolutely loving this look, must do this with more colors!
Crispy chicken wings and drumlets with sweet thai chilli sauce!
Cheesy garlic bread, so many pieces!
My coffee chocolate ice blended drink!

We met up at Vivocity, had tea at Mussels Guys Cafe and had a great chat!
Had a delicious char sui wanton noodle that night with my mom!
Visited Sephora that day and got myself some goodies! I must eventually try everything from Soap & Glory!! They have lots of $7 mini products!
Some small things I got myself the last month, a peach salt scrub, a small eyeshadow brush, angled contouring brush, lashes from Sasa, eyelash glue, new lip balms and a powder for setting my foundation!
Polishes Pamela got me! I asked for the first shade and she got me two other lovely shades from Kiko!
Bunch of goodies! A bronzer set from Indonesia, polishes, Barry M Dazzle dusts, MUA trio in Pink sorbet, red jumbo crayon, Kiko blooming palette, MUA Undressed palette!

So happy to meet someone from the Blogger community who also a beauty/skincare obsessed person! Just being another girl who really wants to take care of herself and to spread the word and opinions on products is not common from my experience. Not many girls in Singapore are as interested as I am so having met another blogger was so refreshing!


Thank you so much for meeting up with me Pamela and exchanging goodies with me! 
I hope you love what I got you too!

8 comments:

  1. oooh, I'm loving your makeup here! so gorgeous!! I am so envy that you guys get to meet in person! I've never met someone in the blogging community ever! ='( I hope I get to meet both of you too! lovely photos by the way~ ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eye makeup is soo beautiful <3 Great pics...thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to meet up with another beauty blogger one day, looks like you had a great time! Your makeup looks flawless as usual, but man I am digging that blush on you, wow! The cheesy garlic bread & coffee chocolate look to die for! mmmm.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great time. I liked your eye makeup. Very soft and subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh sharlynn reading this post and looking at all the pictures , I miss you already! too bad we only managed to meet for a very short time!
    hopefuly the next time I visit singapore, we'll have more time to spend..
    thank you for all the goodies you gave me. I am currently trying them out, and I'll do separate review on each of them ;))))
    and I hope you like the stuffs I brought for you! we really should do another swap soon!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, you two have such fun blogs! I love them both :D It's so awesome you gals met each other!!! ^____________^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Pam's blog! I would love to meet more bloggers in real life :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two of my favourite bloggers in one post! Hope you guys had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...