Monday 8 July 2013

Make up Haul: My first Catrice products!

CATRICE has hit the shores of Singapore! I was in such a raving happy mood when I found an entire Catrice section in Guardian a few weeks ago! I went in going to just buy something for my hair but the moment I saw the set up I ended up spending about an hour browsing and swatching!

Continue below for the haul!

Huge Catrice haul! Catrice quads, singles, photo finish foundation, camouflage cream, cream eyeshadow, powder brush and blush single!
Eyeshadow Quads!
Catrice Absolute Eye Color Quad in 080 Yellow Submagreen!
Catrice Absolute Eye Color quad in 070 Mud Spencer & Coralle Hill!

Eyeshadow Absolute Eye color singles!
Shades 410 C'mon Chameleon!, 560 I Like to mauve it, 400 My First Copperware Party!
Defining Blush single!
Shade 020 Rose Royce!
Made to Stay Longlasting cream eyeshadow in 060 Jennifer's Goldrush
Camouflage cream concealer in 020 Light Beige

Second round of purchases!
Two more pigment rich shades and a setting powder!
Multicolour Compact Powder for Lighter Shade!
Two more beautiful shades in 640 Don't Touch my Mosserati!, 570 Plum Up the Jam
As it is obvious I've gone insane on my purchases! Firstly everything looks amazing, is amazing and is sooo affordable! Most products are at least half the price of drugstore brands like Maybelline and Revlon or even more than half the price!

Catrice and Essence are doing very well I believe as many times I find products out of stock! I spent only $60 SGD on my first large buy from them...the same products from L'oreal let's say would have cost me at least $250 SGD!

Have you been hauling this Summer?
I've been very bad!
let me know!

Thank you for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Wow, so many products, love the blush shade. Can't wait to see their reviews and swatches and of course some makeup looks too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh I've been thinking about getting some Catrice for a while now but I haven't gotten around to it, let me know if they are worth the hype! Can't wait to read your reviews :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yey finally catrice goes international!! how do you like them so far? the single eye shadows from catrice are amazing, aren't they?
    60 SGD for the products on the 1st pic? so the price is pretty much the same like it's in Germany ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh maaaan! I am so jealous! :D Those last two eyeshadows and the 070 quad look so pretty! Please do an eotd with them soon, can't wait to see what you come up with using these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!! I loved those cute looking eye shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tried only their nude eyeshadow palette so far!
    Want to try more their products in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW nice! I wish they come to the states too! I always hear good thing about the brand. I'm always hauling something...I can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw bummer! We don't have this in the states quite yet...But I'm always eager to learn about what the rest of the world is using these days! Thanks for the review!

    ...and Thank you for the blog visit love! Would love to get your thoughts on my latest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Their eyeshadow palette looks great! Would love to see you try it on!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. The eyeshadows are LOve! :) You have a nice blog. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know in my blog and I’ll follow right away. : )

    XX, IamJenniya
    New Post! >> Denim On...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think this brand is available where I live! They look great in the packaging though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's one hell of a haul! You'll have hours of fun with these lot!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish this brand were available in Australia! I really want to try their eyeshadow singles and cream eyeshadows. They seem to have such gorgeous colours and I'm sure the texture and pigmentation are pretty decent given how affordable they are. Enjoy your purchases :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a huge fan of catrice :-) it's cheap and pretty good quality. I think you will enjoy them. Can't wait for the reviews and looks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love the colours in Yellow Submagreen! We don't have Catrice in Canada that I know of.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey did u do any reviews? How's the foundation and concealer?

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...