Saturday 31 August 2013

Foodie days: German lunch, Japnese sets and a snack platter!

German lunch date! Some while ago my darling boy and I were around his area of the East Coast here in Singapore and he decided to bring me to have a real yummy German lunch in this cozy little restaurant! I was in the mood for sausages and the works and he went for something chunkier!

I've also included photos from another Japanese lunch and day out! Do enjoy the food photos!

Continue below for more photos!
Having a delicious authentic German lunch at the East Coast area...! Fine sausages, sauerkraut and mash, a steak noodles and stewed red cabbage!
Enjoying what seems like a HUGE mug of beer! The mug makes an impression!
I chose a plate of fine mince sausages (which I had to share!), sauerkraut and smooth mash potato! I'm a huge handmade sausage fan!
My boyfriend ordered a very tender steak that came with sides of meat patty, noodles and stewed red cabbage! Everything was so filling and delicious! There was no room for appetizers or desserts with mains like these!
These are traditional european home made noodles that are very eggy and soft! They've been fried lightly after being boiled!
The look I had on that day! I did a soft coral and brown eye using my Catrice quad!
I used all four shades in the quad, the coral on the inner half, the medium brown on the center and the dark on the outer V, the highlight shade so beautifully blends the shadows out and is a dupe for theBalms Mary Lou highlighter!
Products Used: The Face Shop Power perfection BB cream (my review here), Catrice blush (my review here!), Catrice absolute eye color quad, Heroine Make up Impact frame mascara (my review here), Heroine make up liquid eyeliner (my review here), Red earth cream eye primer
This quad makes a lovely easy to wear hint of color on the lids and its great for date and everyday looks!
A delicious tempura mushroom soba noodle!
My boyfriend ordered a smoked duck hot udon noodle soup! Filled with mushrooms, tofu and leeks!
I ordered this plate of mixed tempura and the batter was perfection! I love how its light and so bubbly and the ball of grated ginger and raddish was so good!
I found this tiny santa hat and HAD to put it on him!
We were with another friend of his that night and all three of us sat around an arabic cafe with a snack platter and drinks that night!
What I wore that evening! The bandage skirt is from Forever 21 and is amazing quality, thick, shapely and I love the taupe and black colors!
Hope you ladies have been eating well and making time to go out and have some fun! I've been eating well and not moving enough, I've put on a few kilos and need to get them off soon! Grrrr!!

Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Oh german food!! I used to like german sausages sooo much the first few months I was here.. but now I had enough of them. lol
    Love your make up!! and I also love bandage skirt from forever21, really great quality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had German food before...but I loooooooove sausages mmmm. Duck udon sounds amaaaaazing. Why are you always eating such delicious stuff??? *_*

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look pretty n lovely eyes..

    my recent one :outfit posthttp://www.stylishbynature.com/2013/09/indian-ethnic-embellished-saree.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never eat German food but would love to try them. You always eat such yummy food Sharlynn! I love your last picture! Love your makeup and outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so much food! It looks good! I never had German Food. Those sausages though look great haha <3
    I really loved your make up and outfit as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful eyelook and that food looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...