Sunday 25 August 2013

Meeting the boyfriend after work!

Meeting the other half after work! What look do you go for instinctively when you meet up with your other half? I always go for a safe and yet always flawless and feminine neutral glam eye with a flushed cheek! Shimmery browns are my favorite shades to use, no matter the occasion they are perfect!

Continue below for the look and photos!
Meeting the other half after his work, my favorite look to do for a flawless face, glam shimmery neutrals and nice flushed cheeks!
Shimmery neutral eye look using Dior eyeshadows!
Using Maybelline color tattoo all over as a base, the light beige shade on the inner half and the dark brown on the outer corner! My review for the Dior palette here!
Products Used: Dior Cannage color collection palette (my review here), theBalm Highlighter (my review here), Maybelline color tattoo (my review here), Sleek blush (my review here), Canmake blush (my overview here), Bourjois foundation (my review here), ZA foundation powder (my HG powder), Heroine eyeliner (my review here), Heroine mascara (my review here)
How the gradient of the shadows look add depth and dimension to my small lids! Hence I love browns!



What I wore! A white peplum top with dots and my favorite and only hot pink body con skirt with zips from H&M's divided label!
Here I'm wearing a deep pinky orange Dior Addict gloss!
Here I've removed the gloss and went for a pink tint from this Maybelline Baby lips instead!




Walking around East Coast Road, so many funny shops and cafes we pass by!
Awfully Chocolate has an attached restaurant there called 'ninethirty'!
Had japanese lunch, I had an Tempura Udon! Light and not too filling!
A plate of gyoza dumplings to share!


No matter how busy we've been the last few months, we find time. Before work, after work, before after classes, after school. Dinners, lunches...breakfasts...I can't stop seeing him. I wish we were already living together. I'm never tired of his stupid face and the company he gives is too good for me to consider anyone else!

Hope you've been finding time in your busy lives to spend time with your loved ones too!

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful as always. I prefer neutral and simple makeup for casual dates, the only time I'd wear more dramatic or smoky looks is if we're going to a party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww..soo sweet..
    u look lovely n loved ur eye makeup..loved the post...

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/08/eye-makeup-with-no-7-stay-perfect-eye.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. the tempura udon look so tiny and cute ^_~ last pix were uberly adorable =)

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...