Sunday 11 August 2013

Purple Chrome look!

Purple Chrome eyes! This was a look I did a while back when going out kitchen appliance shopping with my friend! I've been using my Maybelline color tattoo shadows like crazy, almost every single time I do my eye make up and this was no exception!

Using 'Bad to the Bronze' as a base and a Barry M Dazzle dust, I created this brown based purple chrome look. Combined with some purple eyeliner and pow!

Continue below for the look!
Purple chrome eye look using Barry M Dazzle Dust and Maybellline color tattoo!
A subtle color gradient of purple/green to a brown into and above the crease!
Absolutely love the subtle gradient...this is how I love color for night outs!
Products used: Maybelline color tattoo (my review here), Essence gel eyeliner, Barry M Dazzle dust (my review here), Bourjois Healthy Mix (my review here), Sleek blush in Suede (my review here), NYX powder (my review here), Wet n Wild trio, Heroine make up Impact Frame mascara (my review here), Peripera eyeliner (my review here), Maybelline neonude lipstick, ZA concealer (my review here)
Used the Maybelline tattoo first, followed by the Barry M Dazzle dust, the brown from the trio in the crease, the highlight under the brow and black eyeliner with the purple gel liner on top!
The brown and purple eye I paired with a warm nude peach cheek shade and a pinky nude toned sheer lipstick!
Absolutely loved this look! Using a medium brown in the crease helps blend any colors out well!
Hope your first week of August has been great! Mine has been much more relaxed in my new internship site!

I'm so sorry, but I've just not been in the mood to write blog posts! I've got plenty to do but when I don't have the time most days and I just haven't had the drive! Do look forward to more lovely post this month!

Feel free to comment! Thank you!

13 comments:

  1. You look beautiful <3 <3 Love the lip color & your eye makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look! it is simple but the purple shimmer gave it a good kick. I looooove the lip color as well! it looks like the perfect every day lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this look with purple!! Even I do my eyeliner like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super lovely look! (:
    I love the soft nude-y colors you paired it with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very pretty, the eye make up suits your lovely eyes so well ^^ Looking forward to more from you.


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the purple chrome look! this actually helps me spark some ideas to switching up my usual makeup routine with eyeshadows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! I really like your look
    Have a nice Day
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning :)
    Love the combination you did here , i'm going to try this one myself ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The precision with which you have applied the liner is commendable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That color is soooo gorgeous and sparkly! :) Your looks are always so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty and I like how your look has a bit of shine to it without being over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks pretty, I like the chrome here, it blends well and can be a day or night look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the purple and bronze together! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...