Friday 16 August 2013

Review: Urban Decay The Feminine Palette!

Hail The Feminine Palette! Having had my eyes on so many palettes from Urban Decay this is my first eyeshadows and palette from them! I ordered this a few months ago through allcosmeticswholesale.com and it's worth it however I will not order anymore things from them because the shipping cost is ridiculous!

Continue below for the review!
Urban Decay The Feminine Palette
The palette is made of a sturdy and very beautifully designed cardboard! This is the first version of these palettes!
Urban Decay The Feminine Palette
I remember getting a good look at the three palettes that came out. The Feminine, Fun and Dangerous and I immediately was drawn to the mix of neutrals and colors that came in this one. I love browns, pinks and purples and wanted the mint soo badly!

Stray Dog- A shimmery midtone brown (good for over the entire lid and blending out the crease)

SWF- A shimmery baby pink (much chunkier close up and very frosty, good for center of the lid)

Midnight Cowboy- A beige with loads of silver glitter (chunky, lots of fall out and best for the lid)

Aquarius- Light frosty mint (Great for inner corner, lid, blending out crease over a darker shade)

Darkhorse- Rich deep cool toned brown (Amazing for crease, outer V, liner)

Estacy- A beautiful peacock medium purple!
Swatches of Urban Decay The Feminine Palette
Packaging & Product!

These eyeshadows are almost faultless! All the shades are shimmery except for Midnight cowboy which is glittery and has a lot of fall out! Besides MC, SWF is also quite chunky however by patting on these shades with a flat brush you lessen fallout and get full even color.

For all the other shimmery/metallic shades, all I have to say are that they are amazingly pigmented, smooth, creamy and easy to blend! The work very well with each other and make for great neutral, fun and feminine looks.

They can be worn without a base and they will still look as great! These just adhere so well onto the skin and any base I've used with it. I recommend this palette to those looking for a few neutrals and a few soft fun shades to add a pop of color on the lid or as a liner!

Using Aquarius on my lid with stray dog on the outer corner and into the crease!


Paid: $35.50 USD ($25 USD and $10.50 shipping) or about $45 SGD

Recommend: Yes! These shadows are so soft, buttery and so pigmented and beautifully shimmery! If you're a fan of shimmer most Urban Decay shadows will do you good!

Repurchase: Yes! In terms of other palettes I have my eyes on the Smoked palette and Naked 2!

Bottom line: Soft, neutral, feminine and shimmery. Those are the words that come to mind when I see this palette. I love the shimmer and how they are two browns and the colorful shades are light and bright! Totally would recommend this and the other two palettes like this!

Are you a proud owner of the Fun, Dangerous or Feminine Palettes?
Like the shades here?
let me know!

Feel free to comment! Thank you!

20 comments:

  1. Urban Decay is my most favorite brand ! You won't be dissapointed with their shadows :) I'm a sucker when it comes to UD and i have so many eyeshadows from them . The smoked and naked palettes are must haves ! I used these so much !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I really do want more from them but I rarely cross their products here because its only at Sephora and is so expensive! I do know that it will be 110% worth it when I get the other shadows!

      Delete
  2. I love Stay Dog, it looks lovely!

    Greetings from Shirayuki's Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the look you created with this palette. I also am always happy with Urban Decays products. They never disappoint thats for sure :)

    xoxo, charlene
    lipstickandsweets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was such a blast, I've been dying and am still dying for more from them!

      Delete
  4. OMG, Sharlynn, you rock with these shadows girl! I love your flawless skin and lovely lips! The shades are so pretty and pigmented <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you dearie! I love how smooth the shimmery eyeshadows are! I'm just such a huge fan!

      Delete
  5. Great review dear... I loved Urban Decay Original palette and N2 one .But I hate when I've to pay shipping charges ... Sadly UD is not available here in India.
    xoxo Shreya
    http://beautyndbest.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. I really really want the Urban Decay Naked 2! And I would love NOT to pay shipping fees so I think I may buy it here!

      Delete
  6. wow! amazing palette & I love those colors :)
    I love Urban Decay so much <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you dear! I love how soft they are!

      Delete
  7. oooh it is one beautiful palette! I like UD eye shadows as well and their liquid eye liners are also great :D
    If you like UD eye shadows, you should take a look at Naked original and Naked2! I have naked 2 but I wish I had naked original as well because naked2 has a bit too many cool toned eye shadows which are not really flattering on my complexion..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Im sorry to hear that you only prefer one more than the other! I'm only looking forward to buying the naked 2 actually since you've got me the MUA undressed!

      Delete
  8. The colors in this palette are soo pretty! I always adore UD packaging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I really really love the new packaging but this was much more affordable plus the shipping fee compared to buying it here!

      Delete
  9. I never tried this, but it looks nice ! The package looks pretty too =)

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net


    Giveaway: Lioeles Triple the Solution BB Cream SPF30 PA++ 50ml

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love urban decay eyeshadows and that mint colour looks gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a lovely palette! Definitely a must have for neutral lovers. Aquarius look so pretty on your lids.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got the Dangerous palette and didn't really like it that much. I should have got this one, the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...