Saturday 17 August 2013

Vegetarian dinner night out!

Vegetarian Chinese dinner! This was a dinner arranged by a buddhist group in Singapore to celebrate the birthday of buddha a few months back. I brought my boyfriend along to attend the dinner with my mother and grandmother.

Here's photos of the chinese vegetarian dinner items! They are pretty much the same and are similar to what normal chinese course dinners serve except all meat items are made of tofu or gluten!

Continue below for the photos!
Chinese vegetarian six course dinner!
I was suffering from deep under the skin pimples! This was two months ago!
After using my ZA liquid concealer and my regular Bourjois Healthy mix foundation over!
My handsome boy in a navy shirt I bought him! I love him in blue and in collared shirts!
Wearing my new white Grecian inspired looking dress with gold beading trim!
The first course is a platter of mixed cold appetizer items! The buns are full of lotus paste!
Tofu and mushroom thick soup! Eaten with black vinegar this is great!
Faux coffee sauce pork on sugar cane!
Stir fried chinese spinach and mock abalone slices!
Baked 'fish' in soya sauce with ginger, carrots and chilli!
Lotus steamed rice!
Have you ever had the chance to eat chinese vegetarian food? It's definitely worth a try, its very colorful and tasty. Do keep in mind that we had a lot of 'mock' or fake meat items. Chinese in general cannot get away from meat!

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely and your boyfriend is a cutie :) I have never tried vegetarian chinese but I love regular chinese so I should give it a go sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had quite often vegetarian food before in Indonesia.. there is one very good vegetarian restaurant that serves delicious food which is so delicious I sometimes forgot there was no meat involved. lol
    I am a truly meat lover so I think I wouldn't be able to be a vegetarian -_-

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...