Wednesday 25 June 2014

Review: Catrice Camouflage cream concealer in 020 Light Beige!

Camouflage Cream! Are any of you fans of heavy concealers? I've never been a fan or been in need of a high coverage concealer because I get enough coverage from my foundations/ bb creams so I almost never wear concealer. 

The only times are when I know I'm going to be very hot and sweaty or if I have scars healing. As part of my first huge first haul from Catrice I picked this up!  (Check out the haul here!)

Continue below for the review!
Catrice Camouflage cream concealer in 020 Light Beige!
Swatches of Catrice Camouflage cream concealer in 020 Light Beige!
Packaging & Product!

I've never been a regular user of concealers, liquid and creams, I've never really used much and not often either. From my past experiences I've never had luck with cream/waxy formulas as my powder on top tends to change how it looks over time. However, when I swatched this in store on my first sight of Catrice in store I knew I had to get it to try!

The packaging is a small tub with a screw on cap, it's not the most hygienic as using fingers is the best to get the product from the pot to the skin. It's a good small and light packaging though so I would bring this if I needed a concealer to travel with.

The product is surprising awesome. I think this might be the second cream concealer product I've ever tried. It's like a solid balm but once you rub your finger tips in twice around it turns into a creamy consistency and it applies and blends out very easily. It's not dry all and it feels great on the skin.

The color is a super neutral NC/ NW 25 shade which is perfect for my skintone! I can use this all over my face but my favorite places to use this is on the cheeks when I have pimples/scars healing or at the edges of my eyes to clean up the edge of my eyeshadow! It's creamy but I think a bit too thick for under the eyes!

I wear this set with a foundation powder or powder of some sort on top. Even after a long hot day and lots of touching up, the concealer under my powder doesn't move or disintegrate!

You get a good 3 grams of product in this pot!
Bare face, as you can see I've got two pimples healing up on my cheek, they're slowly fading!
Using one layer of Catrice Camouflage cream concealer in 020 Light Beige!
Catrice Camouflage cream concealer in 020 Light Beige!
Paid: Between $6-8 SGD (I'll check and correct this!)


Recommend: Yes! If you need a cream concealer that is full coverage and covers blemishes on the face this is what you need! You don't need much and if you are between NC/NW 20-30 you should be able to find a match.

Repurchase: No, I don't use this very often and it's going to take forever to finish! I hope to buy another concealer next time from another brand to try even though this is great!

Bottom line: A great match for only a small range of skin tones, this concealer is full coverage and last forever when set with a powder! I love how natural it looks and how it matches on me and it's so easy to use. Do check it out!

Do you use any cream pot concealers in your routine?
Tried concealers from Catrice before?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

8 comments:

  1. I'm not exactly a fan of cream products, but it blends so well on your skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! It does covered your blemish. Just wondering if it will work for those with oily skin? I've been thinking of trying this out. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely looks very natural and perfectly matches your skin tone:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one. I actually quite liked the texture and the formula, but the color is just a tad too light for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the very same and quite like it but you're right, it's not too hygienic!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. o so cheap! i dont like to wear concealer bc it's so hard to make it look natural (probably is just the problem with my concealer) im currently eyeing za perfect fit concealer which has the same price range with this concealer (8 bucks). idk tho bc i might buy makeup later in sg but idk lol

    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so so want this as this look perfectly flawless on you ;) Just too bad we dont have catrice here :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the one in Ivory and at this point it's way too light for me , but it's still great to highlight some area's . I really enjoy this cream concealer . I don't want to buy a darker one , just because i don't use concealers etc. very often during the summer time ....

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...