Wednesday 10 June 2015

First look using Addiction by Ayako products!

Addiction by Ayako! My entire look today consist of five products which I got my best friend to send me at the end of last year. Most of you maybe unaware of this brand which I'm featuring today, considered as a high end brand in Japan, it's a very exclusive brand that cannot be bought anywhere outside of Japan currently. This brand as well as many other sought after popular Japanese brands both affordable and high end are sold international online at ichibankao.com where all prices include the shipping already.

After receiving these products from my best friend in an end of year package swap (where I basically picked out everything I wanted and she just got a ton of stuff I picked out for her!!) I knew I had to do a look that included all the products I picked out from Addiction!

Continue below for full look and products!

My first look using Addiction by Ayako products!
My bare face! I mostly suffer from darkness under the eyes and freckles!
After a good layer of Addiction Tinted Moisturizer in 03! This shade was luckily a great match for my NC20-25ish complexion and provides solid light coverage!
To set the tinted moisturizer, add more coverage and to mattify my face, I used the Addiction Glow Powder Foundation in 02 Madeleine!
My eye look using Addiction's gorgeous single eyeshadow in Nostalgia!
In person this shade has the most pretty glimmer and luminescent finish!
My completed make up looking using all five Addiction products! Love the fresh, glowing, feminine look these products give me! It's definitely love! All the products work so easily and look so good!
Products used: Biore UV Aqua Whitening cream, Addiction Tinted Moisturizer, Addiction Blush in Romantic, Addiction Glow Powder in 02 Madeleine, Addiction single eyeshadow in Nostalgia, Canmake Powder eyebrow, Art Deco eyebrow gel, Kiko long lasting eyeshadow stick, Lady Oscar eyeliner, Kiss me heroine long & curl mascara, Addiction lip and cheek stick in Amazing!
My eyes done super simply with Addiction's eyeshadow in Nostalgia all over my eyelids for a clean gorgeous look!
In person this shadow is unbelievable pretty, most of my photos despite being high quality tends to wash out the color slightly. It's a unique taupe looking shade that's actually a bit warm in tone with a silver and purplish duochrome!
On my lips is Addiction's Cheek stick in the stunning shade Amazing! It's a gorgeous water color looking cool tone bright pink! It's one of the first barbie pink colors that don't make my teeth look yellow!
The thing that stands out about all of Addiction's products is that they tend to have this gorgeous slightly translucent quality. This doesn't make them sheer or lacking in pigmentation but make them look natural and glowing on the skin!
Overall Addiction's products have been super promising and I've loved every product since I've started using them!
It's a bit strange that I didn't take any photos looking at the camera! I can have 'bad' camera days where in person I look great and everything but the camera just doesn't show the make up or how it looks on my face as well! We all have those days now and again don't we? 

In the coming weeks and months I will be reviewing each product individually but as of my usage now I can tell you that if you've got the chance or budget to order something from this brand, go ahead and do it!

What your favorite Japanese brand of make up?
Have you heard/tried Addiction before?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!


9 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous dahling... I especially love the blush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful and fresh makeup. You always make my day and mind happy with your gorgeous makeup. I love your entire makeup look but fell inlove with the eye makeup. Pretty girl. Many kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yas! love!!! love ur lip color and blush!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo yes i'm looking forward to the review. addiction and suqqu have been brands i've been curious about lately and they both are hard to get in canada

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanna try products from the brand but it's only available in Japan unfortunately :( The lipstick looks great on you!

    Pastel Boulevard


    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this post just came at the right time!! My cousin is traveling to Japan next week and she is willing to help me get some hard to get Japanese brands and I've been intrigued to get the Addiction by Ayako cheek stick in Revenge. The Amazing one looks really really nice on you!! Is it recommended?? The tinted moisturizer looks flawless on you too, but I have already too many base products xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. That eye shadow is stunning! It doesn't look like just one shadow shade at all! And I love your liner look, can't wait for the individual product reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, now I have Addiction lemmings. Girl, love your makeup! All of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing looks gorgeous. It certianly suits you! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...