Saturday 6 August 2011

FOTD: NYX Trio Rust (photos, swatches!)

Just squeezing in a look a did a short while back with my newly purchased NYX eyeshadow trios which I have been loving! Unbelievable quality, like MAC to me but more affordable and fun! Visit my NYX haul to see the other things I got and swatches!

I've been very into neutrals and so this palette is a great way to spice up plain browns and earth colors.




Things used for this look!
  •  NYX Loose Powder in Light Beige
  • NYX Mega shine Lipgloss in Clear
  • NYX Triple eyeshadows in "Goldden/Rust/walnut bronze"
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Foundation in 103 True Ivory
  • Maybelline's "the Magnum Volum' Express" waterproof black mascara

Swatches of Golden, Rust and Walnut Bronze...no primer no base..



I used Rust on 2/3 of my lid and Walnut Bronze on the inner 1/3...mascara is rocking here....

I only put shadow onto the lid area, a touch of walnut bronze on the inner corner...

1 light coat of 'the magnum', my favorite mascara yet to be reviewed!


What is looks like from afar...yup, I'm not wearing any lip color...my lips can look very pigmented...

With full sun light...skin looking a bit paler and washed out...

Sun behind me...this is 2-3 shades darker than I am...nice even color though...

More accurate color for my skin...the shadow looks uneven but it looks fine with my funny crease...


That's all folks! Thanks for stopping by!

Feel free to leave me comments and questions!



4 comments:

  1. I love that mascara! :) The foundation really matches your skin tone :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rainy Days and Lattes

    It's my maybelline baby too!=d Funny thing is I tested the colors on my hand at the shop...Luck was on my side I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen that mascara but I have not tried it yet. :) I love the NYX trio especially the rust color, maybe I need to pick this trio up on my next NYX haul :D

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your important blog.I hope it will help me to start my game free skins work.
    www.gamersbon.com

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...