Sunday 11 December 2011

FOTD: Simple smoky light brown

The last whole week has been exam week in my school and contrary to how I notice some other people turn up to exams...eg, tired, nervous, dressed down I've been having way too much fun with my make up and dressing a bit nicer.

Ever since I've been wearing eye make up almost on a daily basis I've also at the same time waken up earlier so that I'd have enough allocated time to do my make up. It's quite a good thing actually I find, helps to keep the morning rush to a minimum now that I've made the 'extra' time in the morning.


This was something really simple I did for a smoky light brown look, very wearable and easy to create.

This look could be easily done with any type of medium/dark brown, hightlight shadow and a brown eyeliner. Personally I enjoy shimmery/satin finishes as they really add dimension to my small lids!

Love how it looks natural and yet brings a glow to the entire face!

Continue below for close ups and products used!



Products used: (eyes+lips)

  • Revlon super lustrous lipgloss in nude lustre
Check out those wimpy lashes sans mascara!

Loving the slight winged tip, it makes the eyes more 'open' and a bit longer...



How to create this look...

  1. Prime lids with a primer or base color.
  2. Apply the medium/dark brown to the entire lid extending slightly above the crease.
  3. Draw on the brown liner, winging the tip and connecting it to the lower lash line.
  4. Tap on a highlight to the inner lids.

 That's it! I've just got my regular spot concealing and matte finish foundation routine...nothing else!






 Feel free to leave comments! Thanks!







    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

    I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...