Thursday 14 June 2012

Special: My best friend's and my High School Graduation 2012! (Cambodia/Singapore)


Thank you to all my followers! New and old!

I've been MIA the last two weeks due to travelling and graduations from highschool! As of last friday I'm done with highschool and received my diploma from Overseas Family School in Singapore. I took all IB courses and requirements and now am waiting for the official world wide IB results to be released next month, along with our IB Diplomas in autumn.

I flew to Phnom Penh Cambodia two weeks ago to attend my best friend's graduation from ISPP (International school of Phnom penh) which I attended before moving back to Singapore. Her name's Anna and she was the one who suggested I started blogging last year!

 Continue below for photos from my and Anna's graduation/ graduation dinner!


While back in Cambodia, I caught up with a few friends, did some cosmetic and clothes shopping and picked up some lovely bits!

Anna then flew to Singapore to spend about a week with me and she attended my graduation here in Singapore, helped me take photos and I accompanied her everyday to pick up things she needed for her university in Japan such as a sturdy blazer!

Here's a bunch of photos, the best way I know how to share bits of my life with my viewers. Thanks for following and do look out for more to come!






Traditional Cambodian Apsara dancers...


Class of 2012 ISPP!



Guest speaker monk, most memorable line was, "with money, you can buy a clock but not time.."


Inside the theatre!


With Anna's dad, a friend and my mom!

With our dearest English teacher! (he's much taller but is leaning down! haha!)














look at how beautiful that Kobe beef is...





Doing make up for a friend...

Her natural lashes are unbelievable long!!
Finished look, natural and polished!


My Graduation photos!


Crackle nails for the day!


The gang down in the 'dungeon'!

















The Folks!

German Teacher!

Our TOK teacher!



Anna and I on stage!

All photos during my graduation were taken by Anna! This was her favorite one of me!

Highschool's over! looking forward to hard work and working, whether it be school or work!
 Please do continue following me!

Feel free to leave comments! Thanks!


12 comments:

  1. Congratulation! You look really pretty in the photos! :) Your school had a real mix of people didn't it? :) Anyway, welcome to the world now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your graduation! You look gorgeous in the photos :) How exciting to finish one chapter of your life and be starting a new one. That's so sweet that you flew to be with your best friend at her graduation as well, I'm sure she appreciated your company on her special day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on graduating!! And you look absolutely gorgeous in your black dress. I'm glad to see you had such a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sharlynn on finishing high school. What an amazing ceremony to see the traditional Cambodian dancers! You looked fabulous for the occasion and the hot pot looked good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had so much fun there!! your friend; Anna looks lovely! :D
    Congratulations on ur graduation! Mine was already 3 years ago. I'm old now T.T lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you and all your friends for graduating!!! :DDDD~~~
    Your friend has such loooooong lashes! So surprised haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amny congratulations to you and your best friend! Everyone looked so happy on such a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on graduating!
    Beautiful pictures:)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all the comments! Definitely glad to be finished, a bit unsure about the future as of now and blogging will continue~!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww congratulations dear! i hope you had a great day ^-^ Love * Monstros no Armário

    ReplyDelete
  11. I somehow stumbled upon this.. This might be my favorite blog of out of the million you've posted.
    Can't believe it's been a year and a bit now... kinda missing highschool now!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...