Wednesday 2 October 2013

Review: Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion Make up Remover!

Remove me cleansing lotion! This caught my eye for sometime the last few months as it's right next to all the famous Biore skin care products. When I saw that this is oil free I thought it'd be a more gentle remover I needed to try! A new brand, a familiar product, I thought I'd give it a go!

I have also tried something similar from Hada Labo, their Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating make-up remover (check out my review here!)

Continue below for the review!
 Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion Make up Remover
It's water based hence I assumed it would've remove hardy waterproof eye make up too easily!
This apparently also has the moisturizing ingredient hyaluronic acid!
Packaging & Product!

The packaging is nothing too special although I really do like the aqua blue color and the cute flowery print on the bottle. The actually bottle has all the writing in Japanese so I am very glad that what we get here has a label with clear english descriptions!

The product itself was pretty much what I expected. A water like consistency with a slight make up remover scent there is no greasiness in this product what so ever. It removes face powders and eyeshadows decently but anything waterproof at all or long wearing liquid foundations don't move.

I use this product in the shower with a silicone scrub on my face to remove face make up and that's how it's been working for me. I really don't think too much of it except that it does what it's meant to do and it doesn't leave my skin greasy. Almost my entire make up remove is done in the shower with eye make up remover, a cleanser and a scrub and maybe this for my face.

 Bifesta Sebum Cleansing Lotion Make up Remover
Paid: Between $8-12 SGD ( $5.50- $9.50 USD)

Recommend: Yes, if you are someone who does not wear heavy or waterproof eye or face make up too often this will remove everything nicely. Otherwise this with a scrubber can remove heavier face make up in the shower!

Repurchase: Nope, because I would like to try other cleansers! Possibly an oil one! I haven't tried an oil cleanser for almost 2 years!

Bottom line: A light water cleanser with no oil, good for regular face and light eye make up, combined with a face scrubber and some face cleanser this can get rid of all heavy face make up too! Not a bad product but not something I'd tell you to go out and get!

Are you a user of water or oil cleansers?
Anything you have to recommend?
let me know!

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. the packaging reminds me of hada labo, I thought at first it was something from hadalabo.lol
    have I told you I got milias all over my face after around 2 months using hada labo? my dermatologist told me I might be intolerant to AHA and BHA T.T so I stopped using them and now the milias are not that many..
    anyway, I prefer to use oil based make up remover since I wear a lot of waterproof make up :-D

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...