Monday 12 May 2014

First Bath & Body Works haul! (Flagship store in Singapore!)

First Bath & Body Works in Singapore! I'm not exactly sure when they opened by I believe it was earlier this year or late last year. This is our flagship store, located in The Shoppes shopping center at Marina Bay Sands, it's a large high end retail stop that's full of exclusives and expensive brands. I personally am not interested in the fashion part but I'm so glad that there's a B &BW here!

I had to go and buy something since I love scented candles and soaps! I was so tempted to buy several body washes because they smelled sooo damn good! But I didn't want to spend too much and stuck to two simple picks!

Continue below for the visit and haul!
Visiting the flagship Bath & Bodyworks store in Singapore at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands!
Flagship Bath & Bodyworks store in Singapore! I was so happy to know that they had 2 for $50 SGD for their large candles! The similar size from Yankee Candle here is one for $49SGD!
Flagship Bath & Bodyworks store in Singapore! Lots of lovely candles! Not as many as in the US but I'm glad they're here!
I spent about 30 mins smelling, comparing and discussing lightly with my boyfriend who was with me! We both prefer lighter natural scents! He like some foodie scents although I can't stand them!
Such a delicious and nose enticing range of washes, shampoos, hand sanitizers and more! Singapore has very few shops like B & BW!
All of the SAs were super helpful and didn't follow you around like in some places!
Tempting bowls of hand sanitizers!
Flagship Bath & Bodyworks store in Singapore! The front of the shop when you walk in! Such an awesome display of their best selling pieces!
My first Bath & Body Works haul! Honey Suckle Bouquet and Moonlight Path scented candles! They are on promotion for 2 for $50 SGD! ($40 USD)
The famous big round glass candles! I hope these will burn all the way down more than the big yankee candle!
These big candles come with 3 wicks each!
Honeysuckle Bouquet: A beautiful deep and sweet floral scent! I absolutely love it although it's very strong!

Moonlight Path scented candle! It smells like a cool night garden full of white flowers! Beautiful!

Burning Honeysuckle bouquet in my room! It fills up a small to medium room in 5-10 minutes! So powerful!
I'm a bit sad that these are 2 for $50 SGD as this 'promotion' is actually the regular price of $20 USD for one in the states! I'm not going to make a big fuss though because the large size yankee candle that's similar in the size is 1 for $49 SGD which is double! Although it did last forever but then again it doesn't burn all the way down. I hope these burn further down!


Do you have any Bath & Body Works candles at home?
What scents do you like?
Let me know!

Feel free to comment!
Thank you!

14 comments:

  1. So exciting! It must be amazing to have a B&BW store now! I'd love to have a sniff of all the amazing candles!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this store is a dream! We don't have Bath & Body Works over here and I would LOVE to try their candles and other products :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I'm so jealous.. I wish we has BBW here in the UK, I'm dying to try their products xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeahhhhh you'll LOVE it babe! The only thing is that they regularly swap out fragrances and body sprays so if there's something you really dig, be sure to stock up! They discontinue on the fly as I've been searching for my signature fragrance for years now and no one has it anymore...wahhhh!

    Thank you for the blog visit love, hope you’ll be back to check out my latest!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd definitely go broke if one of these were close to me! The Honeysuckle candle sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! So glad you got a B&BW! Moonlight Path sounds lovely! Lol the hand sanitizers are always tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I KNOW! I almost choked when I saw the prices of the candles in your photos, since here in Canada we currently have a promo for 2 for $25.50 for those candles. Import taxes and transport is so expensive @_@
    I adore that honeysuckle scent! I was actually going to get that one too, but felt bad for spending so much money at BBW already. Currently adoring their Black Sands candle, which smells very clean and manly :D

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh thanks so much for sharing. I didn't know there was a BnBW in Singapore now I really want to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moonlight Path sounds like my kinda scent!
    I love their 2 for 1 deals on the candles, which happen so often that I have to tell myself never to buy them at full price. I used to really like their Japanese Cherry Blossom body lotion, but the formula has changed and it's kind of too sticky now. I still love the scent though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh! I'm curious to know the scent of the Honeysuckle Bouquet! :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg this is awesome!! Definitely marking this down when I visit Singapore - I'm super excited!
    I've always wanted to go Bath & Body Works, hopefully soon enough they will expand down to Sydney! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh my gosh... I think I would like to live in that store. I love scented candles etc :D
    Oh I just hate when salespeople follow you around in stores... it is so annoying cause you feel like you HAVE to buy something from them.
    Very lovely post hun :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh, those scent are filling my room thru the computer screen! I'm a huge fan of scented candles & bath products too. I would be totally lost in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, Sharlynn we would be best buddies. I love B&B and the candles are amazing!! I love that there are so many different scents and that they change seasonally so you can always count on there being new ones available!
    I have literally a million of those hand sanitizers. I keep throwing them in my purse!

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...