Thursday 22 August 2013

Smoldering brown and black lined eyes!

Smoldery black lined eyes! Honestly, I'm a huge fan of black lined eyes with winged eyeliner and a touch of warmth on the cheeks and lips! If my eyes didn't get watery as easily as they do every single day regardless of make up or not I'd love to wear my lined eye looks!

Continue below for the look!
Smoldering brown and black lined eyes using Urban Decay with a nude lip!
A mid tone shimmery brown using Stray dog from the Feminine Palette! My brows done to be more bold for this look!
A good neat lined waterline and this super simple lined eye is complete!
Products used: Bourjois Healthy Mix (my review here), Revlon matte shadow (for brows), Catrice Camouflage cream, Maybelline color tattoo (my review here), Canmake blush (my review here), theBalm highlighter (my review here), L'oreal true match powder, Urban Decay Feminine Palette (my review here), Heroine Impact Frame mascara (my review here), Revlon Kissable lipbalm (my review here), NYX slide on pencil (my review here), Make up Forever eyeliner (my review here), Heroine eyeliner (my review here)
The quality of the Urban Decay shadow is just brilliant, combined with my HG highlight from theBalm!
Nothing better than my favorite type of eyeliner! Winged and black! I must try something different soon! Maybe a larger smokey blended out shadow look will work well with dark liner!
A touch of a warm slightly peachy brown shade to warm the cheeks and then some nude lips!
Using the Revlon Kissable lip balm in the nude shade here! (my review here)
I choose this simple look to pair with my super neon orange top! It's so neon its showing up yellowish here! I love lined eye looks but my watery eyes get in the way so much!
I'm really sorry but I'm not great at 'dark' smokey lined looks which I really really admire! I aim to do a blended out smokey dark eye look next because I love dark eyes but I rarely do them!

Are you a fan of lining your waterline?
Like dark eye looks?
let me know!

Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. lovely look! your face is flawless <3

    Carla Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. great Look & great Lips <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You paired everything perfectly. I love that orange top you're wearing. It adds a nice pop of color, a nice contrast with the soft makeup look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such good skin! I love this look! The lip colour is so pretty! Revlon lip balms are one of my favourites, so I will definately be getting my hands on this shade!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like dark eye looks, I think you've done a lovely job of this one. Looks great with the neon top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow eyes..lovely shade on lips..u r v pretty dear :)
    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyzone.com/2013/09/mua-intense-kisses-high-intensity-gloss.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous girl! I'm loving the softer cheek & lip combo against the harsher black eyeliner! & I love the way your brows are here xx

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A LINK TO YOUR BLOG!

I DO NOT FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...